Friday, August 9, 2013

What kind of nail art can i make from these colors?

nail art beginners
 on ... - easy nail art for short nails- nail art tutorial- beginners designs
nail art beginners image
Q. I have a metallic silver, a sparkly orange-red, a sparkly regular blue, a matte white, a matte black, a translucent sparkly green as well as translucent neon yellow and sparkly purple. I need something simple to do, I'm just a beginner.


Answer
Are they skinny brushes? If so, try to make a flower out of tear drop type designs. Also you could try making little iPods on your fingers. Or converse. Search "iPod nail tutorial" on YouTube.

I'm a beginner at nail art. How should I do my nails?




Josefin


I want to paint my nails, but am not sure what to do. I have 4 simple colors of nail polish. I want to do something creative, but not too hard. I tried doing the water marbling/tie dye, and it looked really cool, but took forever and made a big mess. This would be just something simple to wear to school, but still really cool. Thanks!
I am not very girly. I have two shades of dark blue, a light purple, and sliver nail polish. Also, I am not very fond of animal print.



Answer
zebra form, perfect




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment