Sunday, August 18, 2013

How do you get nail polish off of a glass door?

nail polish unprofessional
 on My Radio Debut | Peanut Butter Fingers
nail polish unprofessional image



Labeeba


I accidently spilled black nail polish onto a glass door which is in the bathroom. we store all our tissue rolls and things like that in theere. i was using it but the bottle wasn't shut properly. then it fell ! it is not coming off! we have tried: bleach, cif cream, nail polish remover, water spirit , and thats it! when you feel it, it just feels like a normal glass door, it just loooks like a stain its a complete mess which looks very unprofessional!


Answer
If the door is real glass, polish remover would take care of the polish but, it might be Plexiglass, then it would not Clean it, I suggest You call or go to an Home improvement type store and they can help you. good luck.

Does it look unprofessional when a girl is wearing black nail polish?




JD


I am 28 years old and I work in law firms. I really like the trendy look of black nail polish that a lot of people are wearing these days, but I am afraid that older colleagues will think it looks gothic or strange. Any attorneys who think otherwise?
I would only wear when getting a professional manicure so my nails will be short and neat.



Answer
I think it's unprofessional, even though I'm in a more "relaxed" environment-type office. Personally, if I liked black polish, I'd save for the weekends, or the days off...

Just my opinion.

...also think chipped polish is unprofessional, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment