Wednesday, August 21, 2013

How many nail polishes can I get if I have 7 dollars, and if the nail polishes are 99 cents?

nail polish 99 cents
 on Defender Network Arts & Entertainment � 96/266 � Defender Network
nail polish 99 cents image



JinxMySwee


The nail polishes I'm getting at Target today are 0.99 cents.
& I have 7 dollars.
So, how many nail polishes can I get if I have 7 dollars, and if they are 99 cents each?



Answer
are you a troll or just an idiot?

Where can I get 99 cent nail polish?




LollyPop71


I want some green nail polish for St. Patrick`s Day. But I want to get 99 cent kind. Does CVS pharmacy sell them? Thanks for all your help!


Answer
Do you know the NYC brand of make up? Well they have some 99 cent nail polish! You can buy them at like Target, Wal-mart and CVS.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment