Thursday, August 22, 2013

Orange stick and false nail for water marble nail art?

nail art marble
 on Marble Nail Art Tutorial DIY | barielexa by uniquelot.com
nail art marble image



Wilson Sds


How do you make orange stick attached to false nail for water marble nail art. What do you used nail glue?


Answer
I don't understand... You put a white coat for more vibrant colors. Get a bowl with water, drop about 3 drops of each color you want. If you don't want nail polish on your skin, put tape around it.. Then dip it in. I don't think you use nail glue for water marble? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9A_9FH7e-A

What type of nail polish works the best for this?




Marlee


I want to do water marble nail art, but I don't know what polish works the best. I've looked all over the internet and I can't find anything that tells me what brand I should use. Help?!!!!?


Answer
Sally Hansen and China Glaze work best, although sally Hansen is cheaper. OPI works efficiently, but doesn't transfer to the nail as easy as sally Hansen and China glaze. Essie formula is too thick and doesn't swirl well in the water

Hope this helped and good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment