Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What nail polish should i buy, and what should i eat to make my nails grow faster?

nail art for short nails
 on ... nail art for short nails Simple Cute Frog Nail Art for Short Nails
nail art for short nails image
Q. I wanna do nail art reeeeally bad but I have short nails!
What should I buy and eat 2 improve there growth


Answer
protein and vitamin C
also get nail growth stuff and maximun strenght/ groth clear coat and just put that on once in a while bbbuut nail polish remover is really hard on your nails.. so no nail polish? but you stilll can

How to grow Healthy Long Nails?




runnerines


I have lately been obsessing over nail art, and im really good at it since i practice on my friends. But i am not able to practice on myself since i have short nails. I don't bite my nails. Its because i play piano but i feel like i should want to grow healthy long nails even if i don't play because when ever my nails grow long they tend to ship of break.
Any suggestions? And please let it be natural!



Answer
Eat healthy and drink lots of water! Your diet effects nails!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment