Friday, March 7, 2014

anyone have free nail polish?




Rachel Bie


dooes anyone have any nail polish they are not using that they could ship to me please! or a websiite with free naill poliish.


Answer
I doubt you can get it for free, but the dollar store has some. And other stores have it for 1-5 dollars. Not that expensive......

Nail Polish?




Nusha


Every time I put nail polish on, the next day it comes off. I have very strong and healthy nails so they don't chip or break but I just can't seem to keep the color on. Any advice?

Could it be the nail polish that I'm using? I have a lot of different bottles and prices range from a 1 dollar to 15 dollars each.



Answer
Make sure it's FULLY dry, then try a second coating, and then put a clear cot on the top.
:]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment