Friday, March 7, 2014

is there an odorless nail polish?




*love&Spri


the smell of nail polish has gotten so strong. .and i can't handle it anymore. .i love keeping my nails and toes polished. .so is there any odorless nail polish anywhere that i can buy?


Answer
Opi Nail Polish My Private Jet NLB59
uxurious deep black with glints of glamour" OPI Night Brights Collection Night Brights, six bold, beautiful shades for nails that capture all the brilliance of the night along with today's hottest fashion trends
http://www.amazon.com/Opi-Nail-Polish-Private-NLB59/dp/B000SJ9G0I/?tag=tele-smart-20

What do I do? (Nail polish)?




Taylor


Well I have been painting my nails all night and I'm using this pink neon color and its all gooey and I have tried putting it in the fridge but it didn't work please help


Answer
Nail polish will eventually turn to be like that if you open the bottle for too long/it has ages. You can save a nail polish that has turned thick/sticky! What I did was I get a nail polish thinner, something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Seche-Restore-Polish-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B0017ZDH52/

So basically you can put a few drops into the bottle and it will turn to be like a new nail polish again.

Don't put nail polish in the fringe. Just don't. Lol

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment