Sunday, March 2, 2014

Nail art help?!!!!???!!!?




Mommy of 5


I bought some new nail pens, but I have no idea how to do the art SO WELL and make it look really nice and look like a salon did it?
~Ally



Answer
Try doing some of these:

Paint you nail one color
Use a nail pen and make polka dots!

Make a french manicure just by mamking a line

Paint the base on color and draw flowers

Stripes

Zebra

Ask ur local salon if they can teach u some designs ;)

How to be a nail art guru?







Im very good at doing nails. I do my own and my sisters and she always is happy. I could do zebra strips and other designs.

How can i get started any tips? I dont wanna show my face or talk because i like to concentrate.



Answer
I LOVEEEE nail art vids. Check out these two youtubers. One shoes her face, the other doesn't. Either way, they are good.
You can do the art on yourself, or someone else, just have a good camera to record vids, a computer to upload, & some editing software. I suggest movie maker 2.6 for free. (the newest version sucks!!!)
boldntrendynails
and
julieg713

good luck!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment