Thursday, March 6, 2014

What is the effect of polish on nails.?




Shannon


I had been wearing lime green polish for several weeks. The last two weeks I noticed my big toes around the sides became sore when touched. It felt like my toenail was coming off. One morning, I took the polish off and by that afternoon my toes stopped hurting. When I examined the toe that hurt the most I noticed it the nail was coming away from the side. I have noticed when I wear polish on my toes a while it seems to make my nail more narrow. Just wondering has this happed to anyone else.


Answer
Nail polish can act as a strengthener. I know if I keep polish on my nails they tend to grow longer. But it's important to put a clear coat under your colored polish. Certain colors can stain your nail.

Polish can help your nails to keep the narrow shape instead of weak names that grow out fan-like. Maybe this is the situation with your toe nails.

I think maybe you should also think back to the type of shoes that you're wearing. This could affect and restrict nail growth as well.

If it continues to bother you I would definitely see your family doctor.

Where can I get this nail polish?




Lana


There is this nail polish I'm in love with, but can't seem to find. I found pictures of it on pinterest (my addiction haha) It looks like this: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/mirror-nail-polish
It is mirror nail polish and I love it! Anyone know any beauty stores or online stores I can get this? Thanks!



Answer
The picture you gave it's not nail Polish my Dear these are Fake nails. I was searching for similar things a year back and I found this after wasting a lot of money on different nail polishes http://www.goosesglitter.com/2012/03/mirror-nails.html

So far some level of good mirror effect gives by nails Inc. Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish some of the nail polishes. But not like FAKE NAILS of course




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment