Wednesday, March 26, 2014

girls: what's on your Christmas list for 2013?




Ashley


okay I know i'm pretty early hah but i'm starting my Christmas list and need some ideas! So tell me whats on yours, or like what you will write on your Christmas list if you haven't started it. Here is what I have so far:

- room décor
- new curling wand
- Victoria's Secret PINK Pullover Hoodie
- knit slippers from H&M with bow on the side: http://www.hm.com/us/product/16889?article=16889-A#article=16889-B
- OPI nail polishes
- Urban Decay Naked 2 eyeshadow palette


Thanks (:



Answer
Chelsea boots
New slippers
A safety chain and clips for my Pandora bracelet
The world according to bob (book)
New gloves
Soap and glory thick and fast mascara
The body shop all in one face base

Merry Christmas!

What do 15 year olds want for Christmas?




Kathryn


I am 15 and I don't know what to ask for for Christmas. I already have uggs, an iPhone, enough makeup, and digital camera. Please help me so I can make my list(: -I like nice things
I don't need an iPod because my phone is one, I have tons of lotion and perfume, I'm not big on reading, I already have the standard Tiffany & co jewelry... So far on my list I have riding boots, sand bailey button uggs, a makeup mirror, circle scarf, sweaters, Tiffany pearl necklace, my parents are divorced so I have two houses.



Answer
Hair straighteners (Amika is amazing, it's what i'm asking for.)
Hair curlers
Bath stuff
Clothes ( Levi and Diesel jeans and really good)
a TV (Try asking for one with Dvd)
socks
slipper boots
a laptop
Nail polish (i really like OPI nail lacquer and China Glaze)
a Hand bag
a purse
Makeup brushes (Mac ones are really good)
Earphones/ headphones
DVDs or Blu Ray discs.
Pyjamas
fancy chocolate
Posters
2013 calendar
Makeup bag
Merchandise of your favourite singers or bands (Mugs, t shirts, etc)
High heeled shoes
Dresses
Something for hobbies you do
Stereo Radio with an ipod dock
Scarves
a blanket/throw
Furniture (eg: duvet, lamp)
A watch
Converse Chuck Taylors




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment