Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HELP!! My iphone has been spilt on!?




Marissa


Hey so i just spilled some acetone for natural nails nail polish remover on my phone (on the top half) and immediatly ran and rubbed it off with a kitchen clothy thing, and its all off, and i took of my case and it was wet in there but i dried it out. My lock button seems to work well and everything, but now my back camera is a little jacked up, because its sorta blurry and it seeing double. Will the nail varnish evaporate? How long does it take. Mind you i have a iphone 5 so im really scared i broke it. Please answer asap!! :(


Answer
ooooh yeah you're in shit. The best I can say is wait it out. Maybe take some water or spit on the leans and wipe it. Acetone eats everything like CRAZY. A bottle spilt in my luggage when I was travelling and my iPod (thank god it was only a 2nd gen) was super cloudy on the screen and it literally had eaten away at the screen. I hope it'll be alright! and honestly you're really stupid to have your phone around while doing your nails. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

what should i ask for, for my birthday?




katherine


My mom wants to go all out for me idk why. Im pretty casual this year & getting older isnt as exciting anymore. But it makes her happy to buy me things &give me what she never had.
I hope im not sounding like a spoiled brat, but i honestly dont know what i should for. Im content with my life :/
Anybody have any ideas?



Answer
Samsung galaxy s3, straightning iron, iPhone 5, gift cards,clothes,necklaces, makeup,curling iron,bracelets, earings and if u don't have your ears peirced your present could be to get them done,cozy pajamas,ugg boots,slippers,nail polish or nail kit,posters of your favorite band or singer,some candy,a book you have been wanting, phone/iPod case,or a laptop. Hope you found an idea you like out of those:)
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment