Saturday, March 29, 2014

Will glitter nail polish stay on a hard silicon phone case?




Savanah


I have a white hard silicon phone case and it's all dirty so I wanted to put glitter on it, but I don't have any mod podge glue. So I was thinking about using glitter nail polish.
And I see a lot of people put all different types of nail polishes on their plastic phone cases, so would it work the same on a hard silicon case?
And this may sound stupid.. But.. Would it make a difference if I put like a clear top coat nail polish on after I put the glitter nail polish on?
Because a few people that I've asked have said that the glitters just gonna come off every time I touch it.
So does anyone have any suggestions?
Because I don't wanna try it and end up ruining a perfectly fine phone case. ;P
Thanks to anyone that helps.(:



Answer
yes but they will wear off eventually. just buy a new phone case

how to clean nail polish off of cell phone case? PLEASE HELP!?




Samantha i


i got nail polish on my silicon cell phone case. if it helps its for the blackberry curve 8530 and the brand is xentris wireless. my moms definitely NOT going to get me another case. what should i use to clean it? nail polish remover? will that ruin the case? also, i don't want the case to smell from the nail polish remover? 10 points best answer!! thank you!


Answer
First, you can try a tiny bit of nail polish remover (maybe wet the tip of a cotton swab (aka Qtip) on a small and not easily noticeable part of the case to test to see if the nail polish remover will harm it. I don't think that it will, but be sure not to rub too hard. Let that dry and if it seems not to have caused any harm to the case (no change in color and no 'melting' on the case), try it on the nail polish in the same way. I think you can remove it if you are very careful with the remover--don't spill it on the phone, for example. I think it will be okay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment