Saturday, March 29, 2014

What to perform in a two minute talent show?




miley Ash


We will be given 2mins to perform anything we are talented in. It should be very unique. I am actually good at art. My friend's suggested me to do nail art. But it is hard to do all the nails in 2mins. It may take even 5mins for each nail. I think I should talk to our ma'am about it. But will it be good to do it only for one nail? (I am using fake nails stuck to a toothpick) Or should i try doing something else for 2mins? Any ideas and suggestions? The show is on 21st of June 2013. Please reply!
Thank you! :)



Answer
It's talent show and no one knows your talents better yourself. How can we help you here?

Need help with christmas list?




Alannah H


I'm making my christmas list but I'm not sure what to put on there. I'm 13, I already have an iPhone 4S and I'm getting my upgrade next year, so not a phone. And it can't be a pet because I already have two puppies, I'm very girly, and my favorite color is pink. There is no price limit so suggest anything!


Answer
christmas is about being with family not what you can get. But that doesn't mean people don't like the gifts and of course we don't want a pair of socks lol. I would suggest things you really like, not what can I get, but what you really would like for the year. Do some soul searching.

I can give you some ideas on how to go about it. such as....

maybe something new for your room, a new lamp, or blankets, maybe a statue of something you're really into. Give you something new and fresh for the new year. IF you like to read, some kids do think of what books you like to read for the year.

maybe you like to add some new cool jewelry for the year or a new kind of outfit or wardrobe for 2013. if you're allowed to wear makeup add that to your list. I do and I never have to get makeup or nail polish throughout the year. saves me loads of money, that now can be used for something else.

there is always gift cards as well, it's great to have money for something you see later in the year that you really want but don't have the money for.

New jacket, gloves, hat, scarf. always makes me feel great after christmas to show off my new winter stuff.

Do you need a new bike, skates,

how about cd's new stuff has came out this year. A lot of new bands old bands making new cd's.
do you like to draw, maybe some art stuff, or an easel.

Think about what could I use this year, what do I like to add or have for this year. It can be anything from your room to your hair, clothes, to your hobbies, outdoor activities, to something you really want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment