Monday, May 19, 2014

Cute, easy nail tutorials?




Moonshadow


I recently did strawberry nails and got tons of compliments on them. I just finished painting my nails like Pandas, and I love that too. Both were from Bubzbeauty on youtube. Do you know of any more cute, fairly simple nail art that doesn't require a special brush? Youtube tutorials are preferable. Thanks!


Answer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcdt4_5Ncc
You dont even need to use white/gray nail polish, i did this just half an hour ago and my nails are painted green, pink, yellow, orange, blue, purple and pink! (i ike to use lots of colours!) :D
Looks really cool!

Hope i helped!


xx Phoebe

Cute summer nail art?




ChubbyBunn


What are some cute summer nail art ideas? On youtube, I have already seen some but, I didn't like them. Have any ideas? :)


Answer
I love these nails and they look pretty easy to make! http://nailartgallery.nailsmag.com/nailartcouture/photo/287444/dotted-gradient/tag/26031

if you don't like those, try looking at cutepolish YouTube videos. she makes really nice designs and they are all really easy to do :) hope this helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment