Friday, May 23, 2014

Where can I find nail decals?




owens_momm


I'm looking for some really great decals, that don't look like they are made for little girls. Everything I find is so juvenile looking. No gemstones or anything 3D, just some simple flowers or something pretty. Any good stores or websites? I can't afford to go get my nails done, so I'd like to do it myself.


Answer
All kinds of things here:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/nail-art-jewelry-supplies/Nail07,default,sc.html

ART HOBBIES FOR TEENS!!?




Ella


I'm bored and need a hobbie!
Btw it would be best if the hobbies had something to do with art



Answer
Have you tried making jewelry or friendship bracelets, sewing, knitting (I know it sounds corny but its very relaxing and you can make some pretty awesome stuff).

My cousin is really into nail art.. She youtubes different videos of how to do cool nail art (leopard, swirl/tie-dye look, crackle, stripes) its pretty neat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment