Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do you have to storage nail polish vertically?




Elizabeth


i have this little tool box and i keep all my manicure & pedicure stuff in it. However the box is not big so i have nail polish lying sideways and stuff, will this cause damage for the nail polish or it doesnt matter?
Its just that we usually see nail polishes standing up, not lying down.



Answer
nail polish can be lying down, it just that the brush will be covered in it. it can be either way.

Nail polish storage ideas?




Taylor Phi


Hey ya'll!
So I'm a bit of a nail polish hoarder... I've got over 80 bottles! And no, I don't own a salon, this is just my stash at home! Currently, I have them just stored in a big basket in a cabinet in my bathroom, but it's so hard to find the one I want and I'm afraid that they'll break or something!
I wanted to buy one of those things that hangs on the walls, like they have in nail salons, but my mom won't let me because it would look really ugly in my bathroom, haha!
So does anyone have any other suggestion for how I could organize all this nail polish!?
I'd like to sort of organize it by color too, if it's possible.

Thanks for your suggestions! :)



Answer
They have table top nail polish racks that you could set up in your room




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment