Saturday, May 24, 2014

What gets nail polish stains out?




John S


Washing it hasn't worked....It's red nail polish.


Answer
The people who told you to apply Nail Polish Remover were nearly right, but not quite....( :

You actually apply pure Acetone, NOT straight Nail Polish. Apparently there is a big difference....This method is recommended by the Professionals ---- 100% guaranteed to remove that red polish, easily, effectively, and completely.

This is also the preferred technique advised by ABC's Local Radio's Domestic Guru, Shannon Lush. Together with co-writer Jennifer Fleming, their brilliant new book "Spotless", is regarded by many, as the essential "Domestic Disaster" Home Handbook. Try it, and see for yourself!

My Kids are always getting into my Nail polish, when I'm not looking, the Cheeky Monkey's! Needless to say, I've used this technique many, many times over, with great success!

----Gracie (-:

Best nail polish remover?




Passenger


Whenever I remove my nail polish it is really difficult. It takes about 20 minutes to get all the polish off my toenails. I don't remember it being this ridiculously tough to remove polish 20 years ago. Is there a polish remover that works really well?

If it matters, I typically use either OPI or Sally Hansen polish and I never use any kind of top coat, base coat, etc. Maybe that's part of the problem? I just don't have that much time to do my nails.



Answer
I have really flat nail beds, so polish that won't come off the base of my nails is public enemy number one (comes right off the nail tips far too easily though)

The best I've found are these:
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp54039_333181_sespider/cutex_essential_care/one_step_nail_polish_remover_pads_regular.htm

They work quicker and take more off, at least when I use them. Less residue, too. If you're using darker colors, they can tend to be tougher to get off.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment