Monday, June 2, 2014

I Need Help Nail Polish Help?




HungryMonk


I have this color by O.P.I called "Room Service" it's a nice sheer nude pink color that I use when I do french tip but I am running low on the color and so is there any other color like it??


Answer
Yes Heart Throb, Mod about You, You callin' Me a Liar?, Suzi and the lifeguard, Otherwise Engaged, I pink i love you, , Second Honeymoon, Passion(looks alot alike),
If you have an iphone download the app O.P.I you can see all the colors

A question about my nail stamper?




Sweety


i just bought a new nail stamp which was extremely cheap (i don't know about it's quality) and i do know how to use a nail stamp but this one just doesn't want to work. i app;y the nail polish on the design then scrape... when i scrape all the nail polish is gone and the design has nothing on it and doesn't stamp any thing. so what do you think i did wrong?
how can i let the nailpolish stay on the design but the excess is only scraped off? any ideas?
thanks :(



Answer
I love nail stamping! There are so many awesome designs and you can let your creative side loose. Some plates work really well (konad, monster) and others not so much (shany)

If the plate isn't deep enough it wont hold the polish and it wont transfer to your stamper. If the image wont stick to the stamper take an emery board and rough up the surface of the stamper. This gives the polish something to stick to. Scrape on an angle and you might try using an old gift card or rewards card to see if that will make a difference.

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment