Monday, June 2, 2014

Whats The Story With Great Nails??




Yvonne Mys


I have soft nails coz of my calcium deficience (for which I'm taking suppliments by the way). I see a lot of women with beautiful nails and great art on them. Are they all acrylics? Doesn't it take time to do? Where can I find stencils and other 'equipment' for nail art? Acrylics are hard to maintain? How do you take off nails that you've glued onto your own? So many questions... Help me out!

I've always been a tom-boy and this is relatively new to me!



Answer
There are different things you can do with your nails. You can eather get gel or acrylic or you can just get them painted. If you decide to get acrylic or gel it will be difficult to take off the nail, I used this site and the technique on there and they came off so easily!!! http://allaboutnailtips.blogspot.com/

I am a nail bitter, how do I stop? Please help!!!!?




Cam


I have a huge bad habit that I bite my nails. They r bitten till the bleed :( I have tried to stop but I just can't :( how do I stop? And what r some tips to get my nails to grow faster and longer? Thx! And I have already tried nail polish (witch looks really bad on my nails for them being so short), a mixture that made them taste bad, a squishy ball to squish when I want to bite, ect. I need the big guns! Nothing that costs that much money though please! Thanks!!!


Answer
I was a nail biter for 25 years, but you need to find some kind of therapy because that is considered OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. When you dropped one problem, you end up with a new problem.

Number one: keep your fingers occupied. Take up a new hobby, also try chewing gum - sugarfree pref.
(Another reason why I love to type, & a TC on YA!)

Second: try to make your fingers look nice, let them grow. That way you'll have a good reason NOT to bite them.

Growing nails comes from: your good genes, good nail care, and all the healthy foods you eat everyday from Mother Nature.
Beauty products don't make nails grow. Eating does. Babies can do that just by drinking their milk. People giving advice on YA! should list their sources.

You really are what you eat. If you're eating all the healthy foods from Mother Nature - not made by man or woman or supplements from GNC, your hair, nails, teeth, and the rest of your body will benefit too. You get all your vitamins & minerals from your diet. Your hair's fine. You're health's fine, so are your nails. Made-by man vitamins can do more harm than good. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) doesnât have to approve supplements â no agency in the United States does. Because of inadequate quality control and inspection, supplements contaminated with heavy metals, pesticides, or prescription drugs have been sold to unsuspecting consumers. And FDA rules covering manufacturing quality donât apply to the companies that supply herbs, vitamins, and other raw ingredients.
Beginning in February 2008, they experienced one symptom after another: diarrhea, joint pain, HAIR LOSS, lung problems, and fingernails and toenails that fell off. FDA has received numerous reports of harm associated with the use of these products, including stroke, liver injury, kidney failure, heart palpitations, and death. 3-15-11
Do NOT TAKE SUPPLEMENTS without your doctor's OK.

Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN.
Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" -

My Hubby, my SIL and their mom ALL have the same nails and break easily and hubby and I have eaten the same foods for over 39 years. Then it's from your genes.

Get a manicure to a good salon, or do them yourself. You can protect them by using one of those plastic gloves. I use gloves often: for chores, gardening, handling papers, going outside during winter, spring & fall, and kitchen, painting, crafting, etc. That way I don't have to wash my hands often.
Gel can harm your nerves. Google gel manicure warnings. About 456,000 results (0.17 seconds).

EXTREME NAIL ART A DON'T:
81% of glamour.com readers say too kooky is a DON'T.

Gel can harm your nerves. Google gel manicure warnings. About 456,000 results (0.17 seconds).
Google Manicures: EMA vs. MMA

Don't use fake nails. They will ruin your nails.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment