Thursday, October 31, 2013

Nail question--Is "Out the Door" top coat any good?

nail art junkie
 on Glittery - Nail Art Gallery
nail art junkie image



annababy


I'm generally a Seche Vite fan for top coats as I do a lot of nail stamping and Seche Vite dries quickly and doesn't smear the designs. But I go thru a lot of it and when I get down to about a 5th of the bottle left, it's too thick and sticky to use. Orly smears like crazy no matter how long I let the stamps dry, Milani and Sinful Colors smear a bit too and aren't as glossy, and Sally Hanson's is too expensive to experiment with (at least for me; Orly was expensive too, what a waste of money!! Don't wanna do that again). I've heard mention of these big bottles of top coat called "Out the Door" and want to see if any other nail art/stamping junkies like me can give me a review or recommendation. Thanks!


Answer
No, its not good.

ideas to decorate my room?




Annie


I want to decorate my room without spending money. I dont want to buy new furniture or anything but posters would be fine. I mostly want just creative ideas that dont cost money :)


Answer
well honestly posters make you room junkie and make the walls look tacky...put those in the closet...over lap them and hang at different angles cover the ceiling...make a circle for the light to fit through ....cover all the closet walls all the way to the floor...

well with out any money you need to think recycle...

baskets with newsprint (newspaper) or magazines...or any weaving...newsprint

starburst chains...check on line how to make

origami folding a butterfly mobil...or on a ribbon hung on a curtain rod by the window so when it opens they fly in the wind

or little lights around your room ..hung with stick on hooks on the ceiling going around your room, then add origami balloons over the top

origami beads...small triangles rolled on a string and hung...

do a large string art design on the wall...nails and yarn and a lot of measuring

look on line for recycles turnd into art

*(*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment