Friday, November 1, 2013

What could I add to my Christmas wish list?

nail polish subscription
 on New Subscription Box Alert and Coupon! Bondi Box - Nail Polish ...
nail polish subscription image



Katey


I am a 13 year old girl who loves to talk, cheer and shop. So you could say that I'm pretty average. So far this is whats on my christmas list:
Cell phone
clothes
nail polish
gift cards for the mall
laptop
make up
perfume
Makeup case
Gift card for manicure/pedicure
Gift card to dun-kin donuts
New north face

Any ideas? Please no rude comments!



Answer
Do you like creative and cutesy stuff, plus getting lots of packages in the mail? You could ask for a gift package subscription. You'll get a cute fun package once a month, and each time it's full of fun surprises (check out their site for samples).

The name of the company is fair ivy surprise package subscriptions. I get them for my sister and she almost freaks out waiting for the mail each month.

What should I get my 11 year old sister for Christmas?




Ashley


My sister loves One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, etc. She is kind of a girly girl. She likes doing her nails and she loves shopping for clothes and accessories. I want to buy her the perfect Christmas present, but I have a low budget of something around $10 or $20.
Thanks in advance!



Answer
My sister is OBSESSED with all of those artists, she's 11 too :)
For her birthday I got her a subscription to J-14 magazine. Tiger Beat would be a cool one too. They're not expensive at all and if you don't want a subscription, go grab a couple at the grocery store and give them to her!

Other ideas could be the Justin Bieber nail polish line, a Taylor or 1D t-shirt, one of those thick ribber bracelets that say RED or Speak Now or something (for Taylor) or a calendar or 1D or Justin (IDK if Taylor has one)

I hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment