Thursday, October 31, 2013

What's the best way to do a manicure and not get any polish on your skin?

nail polish keeps peeling off
 on Suncoat Peel Off Water Based Nail Polish Review Mulberry Purple ...
nail polish keeps peeling off image
Q. I love dark colors but whenever it gets on my skin, it looks bad. Also, if I have a nail polish that peels off easily (its cheap but its really pretty!) do you have any tips on how I can keep it from coming off (in one piece)? THANKS!


Answer
You get better with practice, but getting it off your skin is easy. Just put lotion on your hands before bed, in the morning the polish will lift right off your skin. Use a cuticle trimmer to cut the polish off by the nail.

How can I keep my nail polish from peeling off after only a day?




Spen�


I used to put nail polish on my bare nail, but it would peel and chip a lot, so I bought something called Sally Hansen Double Duty (Strengthening Base & Top Coat). Applied that to my bare nail, let it dry, put nail color on, let it dry, put the double duty on again, let it dry. It still peels off. Any advice?

The nail color is Sally Hansen brand too, by the way.



Answer
You need a better top coat. Applying a base coat is a good start but you should look into getting a better top coat. Something possibly a little more expensive but will pay off in the long run. Look into Seche Vite, China Glaze, Finger Paints, or OPI.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment