Saturday, November 2, 2013

How to start a beauty youtube channel?

nail art youtube tutorials
 on Nail Art Designs for Teens
nail art youtube tutorials image



Mary Ann


I really want to start like a beauty channel on youtube. You know like talia castellano and krazyrayray and all the other gurus. I dont know how to start it though. Like what kind of video should I start with? What tags should I tag my video with? I'm awesome at nail art and hair and I'm pretty good at makeup. I think I'm gonna do vlogging too. how should I start? Should I make like an intro video like telling stuff about me and stuff? Should I start with a tutorial or a tag or what?


Answer
Well, for starting, try an intro tutorial. It would be really cool and gets more viewers than just introducing yourself. And tag stuff like beauty, nails, makeup, etc.
Its actually pretty easy. Many gurus have started like that by doing an intro tutorials. Like for example, cutepolish, or bebexo.

is icing nailpolish a slow drying nail polish? is it good for marble nail art?




Yesss Lope


we wanna do marble nail art. btw does it need to warm or cold water? any tips thanks.


Answer
I saw video of water marbling nail art on youtube and thought it was so cool. So i just decided to see if it'd work with me. And it actually worked pretty good. If you search, marble nail art, or water marbling nail art on youtube you'll come up with many tutorials and tips. But what i did was took a plastic cup, and filled with room temperature water and then used sally Hansen and N.Y.C nail polishes. They seemed to work well. Put tape around your fingers to keep them from getting the polish on them as well. You can use a toothpick to make the design in the paint and pick up excess nail polish after your nail is dunked. Hope this helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment