Friday, November 1, 2013

what are some good board ideas for pinterest?

nail art quotes
 on converse, cute, nail art, nails, wicked - inspiring picture on Favim ...
nail art quotes image



sugarsweet


I have already done boards about places, animals, food, treats, music, clothes, accessories, hair, cats & dogs, my favorite photography, marine life, ice, color, pastel, black & white, my favorite color, movie night, arts & crafts, amazing creatures, shoes, amazing cakes, everything hearts, humor, Life Lesson quotes, love quotes, angels, glitter, flowers, gorgeous gardens, rocks, cute nails, art journeling, smoothies & other drinks, house decor, and vintage & antique.

I would like to do more. Any ideas would be good.



Answer
wedding ideas, wishlist, DYI projects, pin up girls, places to travel, makeup inspirations, favorite movies/music, recipes to try (i dont know if that is same for food that you have), tattoos and piercings, products you love, health and beauty

How many people went to cosmetology school on here?




Juli


I am wondering because i got an email from a teenager saying that stylists are beneath her as if we (i am a cosmetogist) are nothing and here is her dumb quote:
Work at the Walmart Salon making $9.00 and hour? Yea, what a great life!
OOOHHH---Cosmetology school! WHOA!! You can get a job at the Walmart Superstore!

What would you say to this little teenage girl trying to place house?



Answer
I graduated cos class years ago '87.......I took it because it is an art form.... it was and is fun.. I do not work as a stylist, or manicurist... but those skills have provided me with the ability to not just cut my childrens hair, but find and give them styles that fit them.. and we have facial, pedicure, nail nights... my daughters and I... I give them the "spa works" and we have a great time...


the teen?
I would tell her that she does not know very much.. that you are able to take a drab teenager and give her a suave new look with beautiful, killer locks that draws attention away from her big mouth... to take those claws of hers and trim them so they look like those of a sofisicated young lady.... and a make over that will make her pitifully uneven skin glow and turn heads because the beauty was found even inside a someone like her....

or something along those lines...

do not listen to small people.... you know you have a skill and can create art.... and whether at walmart or on rodeo drive? it is just that skill and art... helping and working with people...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment