Friday, November 1, 2013

What can I use to decorate my laptop?

nail polish vector
 on Nail polish  Stock Vector � Sergei Vidineev #5108358
nail polish vector image



Rachel


I already have stickers on it but I want to know if I can use nail polish? Are there any other ideas that you have? I have a toshiba and it has a plastic cover. PLease help thankssss


Answer
Have you considered something like laptop skins?

http://www.laptopskins.net/vector_laptop_skins.php

They'll look a lot nicer and more professional than nail polish :P

Does anybody know what type of bug bite this is?




Kayla


I have a lot of red spots all over my butt and only my butt, i already put nail polish on them incase they were chiggers but i wanna be sure. I went swimming in Lake Michigan a couple days ago, but i felt my self just get bit, so it must of happened while i was sleeping. It doesn't itch, it Just hurts when i put pressure on it


Answer
Mosquito bite

Mosquitoes go through four stages in their life-cycle: egg, larva, pupa, and adult or imago. Adult females lay their eggs in standing water, which can be a salt-marsh, a lake, a puddle, a natural reservoir on a plant, or an artificial water container such as a plastic bucket. The first three stages are aquatic and last 5â14 days, depending on the species and the ambient temperature; eggs hatch to become larvae, then pupae. The adult mosquito emerges from the pupa as it floats at the water surface. Adults live for 4â8 weeks.[7]

Mosquitoes have mouthparts that are adapted for piercing the skin of plants and animals. While males typically feed on nectar and plant juices, the female needs to obtain nutrients from a "blood meal" before she can produce eggs.

There are about 3,500 species of mosquitoes found throughout the world. In some species of mosquito, the females feed on humans, and are therefore vectors for a number of infectious diseases affecting millions of people per year.[8][9] Some scientists believe that eradicating mosquitoes would not have serious consequences for any ecosystems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment