Thursday, October 31, 2013

What is the quickiest way to get rid of Nail Polish?

nail polish keeps chipping
 on Nail Art SOS: How to prevent your nail polish chipping - Nail Art
nail polish keeps chipping image



<3


I painted my nails black a couple of days ago, and the nail polish keeps chipping and I'm getting sick of it. All I have to remove it is Nail Polish remover, cotton swabs (Q-Tips), and paper towels.

My thumbs and middle fingers are taking me forever to remove the polish.
What should I do?



Answer
If you let your nails soak in the remover in a bowl for a minute before scrubbing off the polish I've found that it comes off more easily. Finish by scrubbing off the polish with a cotton-ball soaked in polish remover as well.

What's the best top coat for chipping nail polish?




dinowhore0


I've ran into cute nail polishes but they happen to be super cheap because the nail polish keeps chipping. Even with revlin an china glaze. Best top coat suggestion?? Thank youuuu.


Answer
It chips with revlon? aiy. Ok i use something called new york one minute fast dry. It's really cheap and drys fast and it's awesome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment