Thursday, January 16, 2014

Help me with a nail account username, please!?

nail art instagram
 on ... nails #nailart #nailpolish #polish #art #mine #cool @pandaherospanda
nail art instagram image



em


Hey guys! I love doing nail art and I decided to make an account for nails. I need he'll deciding on a name for the Instagram account. My name is Emily if that helps, haha. I want the username to have nails, or nailart in the title. Thanks for your help!


Answer
"Emily the nail expert" would be a good username.

Cute nail art ideas, please!!!?




Adaryn


I need some cute, easy nail art designs that don't take a looooong time to do! Also, here's the nail polish inventory I have to work with:
Red
Maroon
Turquoise
Dark blue + glitter
Dark green
Green
Lime green + glitter
White
Silver glitter
Diamond glitter
Pink in every shade imagineable!!!!
White nail art brush
Black nail art brush


So... any ideas?



Answer
â¢You could do zebra stripes with either a turquoise (if it's light enough) or a hot pink & the black nail art brush.
â¢You could use a white nail art brush to paint on Chinese-like symbols or cherry blossoms (over red or pink polish)
â¢if you don't mind getting messy you could take pink, white, & green nail polish & do water marbling (http://m.wikihow.com/Create-a-Marble-Nail-Effect-Using-Water)
â¢Geometric patterns are very cool and easy
Note- if you have an instagram, follow @holymanicures for more ideas I love her stuff! Hope this helped! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment