Sunday, January 12, 2014

What are some hot nail polish color trends for this fall/winter 2008?

nail polish color names
 on Innisfree Eco Nail Color Polish 71 Merry Christmas - Brand New For ...
nail polish color names image



shine


I'm a lil' sad to put away my fun summer colors, but I'm ready to try some new nail polish colors for fall & winter!

What are some cool color trends to try?

Also, if ya have the specific brand and color name that would be cool too :)

Thanks!



Answer
try the france collection by OPI it just came out.. and OPI also has a holiday collection with a bunch of reds.. they're really pretty :)

Why do people paint their nails a chalky white that looks like white-out?




Chloe


I think that may be the worst nail polish color ever. I mean, the name "nail polish" implies that it POLISHES the nails, but this stuff is 100% matte. Why would anybody use that color??? I mean, a pearly color looks nice but matte chalky white? Seriously?
There's no such thing as trends at my school. It's so huge people hardly glance at each other on a regular basis.



Answer
Agreed! Apparently it's the new trend. I personally don't find it attractive at all. Smh, people these days, haha. (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment