Saturday, January 18, 2014

What is your favorite nail polish colour?

nail polish colors
 on Join the Conversation (0) Reviews (0) As Seen In Specifications ...
nail polish colors image



i


I have tons of nail polish colors but they all got kind of old. I've resorted to painting rainbows on my nails. It's kind of my only thing right now. Thanks!


Answer
I change it up all the time. On my nails i usually stick to a baby pink or nude. On my toes im stuck on browns and deep purples right now.

What is the best nail polish color to get for spring?




Brianna Ro


I always like my nails to be looking there best and i want some good nail polish colors for the spring. Easter is coming up soon and i want my nails to look nice. any suggestions?


Answer
Any neon colors are good for summer or the beach. But for spring and Easter, is go with soft, light pastel colors like pink or blue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment