Friday, January 17, 2014

How to do the same nail art designs?

nail art tape
 on ... Nail Art With Scotch Tape - Glitter Christmas Nail Art With Scotch
nail art tape image



x.moi.x


Basically, I do a lot of Nail art designs on others - for free, I don't own a business or anything (i'm 14) - and I get lots of comments saying my designs are good etc. But i mainly do toe nails, i would like to do hand nails but I find it really hard to continue the same design with the same proportions etc. Does anyone know how I can fix this??
By the way, I use the nail art pens you get, not airbrush so it's all by hand



Answer
I would use like a sticker type thing...Or you can use tape to be precise sometimes

How to make a nail stencil?




Zoe-Megan


I want to have the one direction logo on my nails, but how do I make a stencil so that the logo is the same size on each nail?
Or any other nail art ideas associated with one direction that are simpler?
Thanks in Advance!â¥



Answer
You can make a nail stencil using nail polish, a sheet protector and tape.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment