Wednesday, January 15, 2014

how does beautiful natural scenery make you feel ?

beautiful nail art images
 on How To Do Nail Art ? - Simple Way To Have Beautiful Nails
beautiful nail art images image



NUTTYTART


i am just back from the North of Scotland where nature is at her best, I think its a tonic to see makes you feel alive but small, interested to know your views.


Answer
Nature, in all it's beauty & splendor just rejuvenates me & never fails to amaze me. it has such a calming, serene/peaceful effect. one can so easily forget one's troubles, or the urban life, etc. - they seem so petty & far away ...you just want to absorb all the beauty ,,,

the image stays etched in memory forever. one wants to reproduce/capture it in the form of a painting or poem but sometimes one just has to rely on one's vivid memory. that is one reason i prefer paintings to be realistic [no "modern" art & abstract painting for me] and poetry to have metaphors involving Nature.

i'm lucky to have a small pond ecosystem just across my east-facing balcony from where i can view a large variety of birds, butterflies, thick greenery, trees, etc. and of course, the sun rising daily....

yes, you've nailed it - alive but small.... but privileged too ;-))

Beautiful designs for nails? I am good at it but don't know what to do.?




PURPLEgirl


I have medium length nails and I love any color. I am good at doing nail art, but I don't know any ideas. I have nail art pens and almost every color nail polish, so any design is welcome.


Answer
I saw someone the other day wearing dark blue nail polish with silver streaks. They were very narrow and connected at the base, then wider near the top of the nail. Sorry, that's the best way I know how to explain it. But it looked awesome.
Also, little stars, sunbursts or little smiley sun faces, and swirls. I think it would be extremely difficult, but little cat or dog faces would be really cute. (And funny.) :)
If you can't think of anything, there's always google images too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment