Monday, January 13, 2014

How to get the 3d bows at nail salons?

nail art yelp
 on French manicure with awesome nail art by Tina :D | Yelp
nail art yelp image



amaazingme


I always see pictures of super cute acrylic nails with 3d figures stuck to them, usually it's a bow.
I was just wondering how you ask for a salon to do something like that?
The one I go to they've only done airbrush art on my nails and I've asked for more but I don't think they do more because they've never offered to do anything else.

Thanks in advance!



Answer
I would just ask if they do 3D nail art. This is a somewhat "new" fad so a lot of ppl are inexperienced.

Try using yelp.com to see if there are any other nail salons around your area that might offer this service.

Craigslist. com is also a great way to find this service

Local beauty schools have a lot of talented students. And sense this is a new fad this is what these student are doing

HOPE THIS HELPS AND GOOD LUCK

Are there any nail salons in Denver CO that do 3D nail art?




Lil


i've been trying to find a nail salon that does 3D nail art, like harajuku nails and stuff. but i cant seem to find one here anywhere


Answer
Go to YELP or Craigslist and read reviews or post on their message boards there from your city.

We live in OREGON.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment