Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How to gain more views and subscriptions on YouTube?

nail art facebook
 on Nail Art | Year Without Rain
nail art facebook image



Candy


Hey. I have a new YouTube thing with so far 2 videos. They're alright. Some mistakes but I'm planning to get better. I only have 1 veiw :/ I know it's the first day but that one veiw was me... Lol. So how do I increase my views? And subs? Will u sub? MY link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4KlELxAgig
Also...any ideas to make it better? Other nail art? Or another thing to make videos on? Like diy makeup ect?



Answer
basically spam your page. i know nobody likes spam but it can work just post the link to your page everywhere https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C33-cPbh⦠like this, twitter, facebook, on here, google+ etc.

type in the search box on youtube what you think will bring your video up and click on the first video and post a video response. this will post your video in their comments and show a link to your page and get you views because people always click on the first video.

comment on other videos, you wont get noticed if you dont get seen so comment on every video you watch. think of it like in school, nobody notices the quiet kids so they wont get seen but everybody sees the loud kids so be loud on youtube and comment on everything even if it says "good video"

email it to other youtube users, add loads of people and just email them all

Where can you buy acrylic to do your own nails like they do in the nail salons.?




diamond


i haven't really had training but i have some friends who know how to i am currently going to beauty school but we have not got to nails yet. i want to start doing my own i need the extra cash, how can i make beautiful Designs? glitter,flowers, stars, 3d nails, ETC and where can i buy legit acrylic and Porcelain ?


Answer
I'm just in highschool but i do mine & my friends nails all the time. I used to get my nails done all the time so i kind of picked it up by watching them, My best advice is watching youtube videos. As for supplies check ebay & sallys, And a little bit of info; acrylic pain, as in art paint, works on nails & stays much longer than nail polish. I use it for some designs. Good luck!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309446989069103&set=a.265890670091402.83942.100000114148486&type=3&theater




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment