Saturday, January 11, 2014

What do you call this type of nail polish?

nail polish walmart
 on ... Product coupon to grab the following deal on Nail Polish at Walmart
nail polish walmart image



Jordan


Okay I got this nail polish a while back and I lost it. It was like a pen and the tip was like a marker or a twist lipgloss. Well the whole thing looked like lipgloss. And to get the nail polish out you had to push the tube at the end. I got it at like Walgreens or CVS and its not on their website, or it is and I just cant find it. Please help I love that nail polish.


Answer
it's a nail polish pen. target & walmart carry them as well.

I think the brand is Sally Hansen

How do I remove nail polish from bed sheets?




.


The sheets haven't been washed yet. Using nail polish remover doesn't seem like a good idea because the one time I accidentally got a bit on the bedding it stained it an ugly orangish color. Anything else that will remove the stain or at least lighten it? Thanks in advance.
I would think washing it would be more likely to set the stain...am I incorrect?



Answer
Hi..i would try hand cleaner like the mechanics use. It is cheap and can be bought at Walmart or Canadian tire. Rub it on, let sit for a half hour, then wash as usual. I use it for all kinds of stains.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment