Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting fake nails with a mechanical job?

nail art jobs
 on French manicure nail art designs | My Nails Art
nail art jobs image



Ashley


So I'm typically pretty girly and want fake nails, maybe even just short ones but I work for a zip line all summer, it is very hands on work.. I can use gloves at work too but do you think I'd be able to handle something like that with fake nails? I've never had them before. Or does nail salon's do nail art on you're real nails?


Answer
A lot will depend on exactly what type of manual work you are doing, the length of your nails and your experience doing the work with the long nails. If you start with them relatively short and let them grow you will become accustomed to them and may be able to adapt to some fairly long talons. I am not familiar with a "zip" line so I speak in ignorance. But----what the heck! Give it a try. Long nails can be very attractive.

How do I get into doing nail art?




Cassie


I would like to learn how to start doing cooler things with my nail polish. I don't have a ton of money to spend on it, but how would you suggest getting started? What tools would I need? If I wanted to do acrylic nails at home, what products do you recommend?


Answer
If you haven't already, get down to Dollar General and grab some of their nail polish in the skinny bottles. It's cheap and it has the skinny brush, which is what you'll want to use for designs. Now, if you go on with this and start wanting to buy better quality stuff, great. But for now, I'd start with the inexpensive brands. If you have a steady hand, try some more complex stuff (cheetah print, letters, rainbows, etc). If you have a hard time keeping your hand from shaking, start off with simple French tips and the like. Get on Pinterest, too. There are a lot of cool ideas you can replicate or make your own. If you want to start acrylics, I'd buy a cheap kit first at the drugstore, and give it a couple shots with that before you buy quality stuff. Who wants to practice paint jobs on an expensive car?!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment