Monday, January 6, 2014

When you get acrylic nails filled can you change the tips?

nail art on french tips
 on ... Nails For Short Acrylic Nails For Prom Photo: Acrylic Nail Art Designs
nail art on french tips image



Hello!


I currently have acrylic nails with french tips. I am going to get them filled on Friday, and I am wondering if I can change out the tips and get a different kind/color. Does that cost extra money or do they do that when they fill them? I haven't had them filled before.


Answer
That's the right time to do it and they should just consider that part of your fill service with no extra charges unless you get something like nail art. You can go with any color french tip you want that they have acrylic powder for. Most salons have a decent selection to choose from. I've done red, pink, orange, black and glitter tips on my acrylics although I usually just wear the standard white tips. My sister like the glitter tips.

What color nail should I use with my silver Nail Art Pen?




captaintoa


I just got a silver nail art pen and I want to use it to do a french manicure.
But I don't know what color base I should use. Any tips?



Answer
blakc,pink,purple
or if u wanna make ur nails stand out u cud do a bright orange or green. that would look cute with silver




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment