Sunday, January 5, 2014

What can I use a a substitute to a nail art pen?

nail art utensils
 on Amazon.com: Pro Airbrush Nail Art Paint Stencil Kit Design Set 9 ...
nail art utensils image



Meeshle


I know that at pedicure spas, they have nail pens that they use to draw through dots, etc to smear them, and I was wondering what the best at-home utensil would be for smearing colors together. Thanks!


Answer
a thin paint brush or an old eye liner brush.

Funky(easy) nail designs to do at home?







I really want to make my nails look at little more less boring!! Any easy and fun designs that i could try out?? I dont have any proper nail art utensils but i have cocktail sticks and cotton buds and stuff!!:) Thanxx!!XX


Answer
There's a girl on YouTube that's called "cutepolish". She has cute and easy designs, and she has a video on how to make your own dotting tools. You can also look up how to make a striper brush. Normally, in her videos, when she says "use a dotting tool" then she'll say "or a toothpick" or something.
I really like her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment