Thursday, January 9, 2014

My friends dog accidentally swallowed a tiny bit of nail polish. What will happen?

nail polish for dogs
 on Can Nail Polish Harm Your Pet?
nail polish for dogs image



Lauren Lia


My friends dog swallowed nail polish, and we are not sure if anything is wrong. She has not showed any signs of sickness,so she hasn't gone to the vet yet. My friend is afraid that something will happen to her dog, but she is still not sure. Please help.


Answer
Take her to doctor.

How can I clean nail polish off carpeting?




mikvegas50


Dog decided to try to do his nails, came home bottle of nail polish spilled on carpet. It's in three spots. Short of tearing up carpeting and replacing, would like to know if it can be cleaned with any cleaning agents.


Answer
100% pure acetone should work. Buy 3-5 bottles pour quite bit on the spot and dab it up(repeat as needed). It might take some time but eventually it will come up(depending on type of carpet). My son did the same to our living room carpet. I tried nail polish remover which after 20 min of scrubbing got 60% out. Then I tried the acetone(It is with the nail polish remover. Its just stronger and has no nail conditioner) it came right up in 5 min of blotting. Be careful this stuff will take the paint off your furniture. You may need to shampoo after for the smell.I cant even tell where the spot was on my carpet.It worked great.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment