Saturday, January 11, 2014

How do I send items like nail polish and perfume via USPS?

nail polish usps
 on Revlon Sheer Blush 005 Nail Polish Sheer Translucide
nail polish usps image



Pie


I heard they are considered hazardous. Would ground shipping be an option?


Answer
I have sent perfume through the USPS before and didn't do anything but package the bottles carefully and put them in a box to be mailed and never had a problem. I know many people at http://www.basenotes.net/content/ trade and sell fragrances all the time and usually ship them through the USPS. As a matter of fact I recently received four bottles of fragrance from http://www.michaelstorer.com/ that were mailed to me through the USPS. So the short answer is to just box it up and pay for postage and it shouldn't be an issue.

What happens if USPS thinks my package isn't "safe"?




Ashley Yel


I paid to Priority ship a bunch of little things to my daughter, basically makeups, nail polishes and other funky toys. It was supposed to arrive today and I'm a bit worried they took my $ for the shipping but didn't ship my package cause of the containment. I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to find out where this package is. Would they call me if it was unable to be shipped or just throw it away?


Answer
The only thing that would be unsafe is the nail polish which is flammable (the post office will not accept nail polish if they know its there); if they detect it, they may take it out, but otherwise they will deliver or notify. They would never just throw it away. Do yo have a tracking number or an ID number? That will help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment