Thursday, January 9, 2014

Any secrets to keeping nail polish at tips from chipping?

nail polish tips
 on BEAUTY and NAIL TIPS - A FOCUS ON NAIL ART -* 1
nail polish tips image



PinkPanda


I paint my nail and within hours there will be a thing line at the tip of my nail where the nail polish has chipped away. I'm sure most people can't see it but it annoys me!
I use a variety of polishes and always get the same problem.
I also tend to use pretty good quality stuff good quality (lots of Nails Inc. London, Chanel and Malvala)
The rest doesn't chip for days - just the tips.



Answer
Paint a clear base coat ,wait for it to dry ,paint your main colour ,wait for that to dry then put a top clear coat on ,wait for that to completely dry and soak your nails in cold water ,always works for me. hope this helps.xx

Going to Panama Beach with my friend this summer and I want to look good?




Hannah


I'm going to go to Panama Beach this summer with my friend. I really want to look good. Can anyone give me any makeup tips, hair tips, clothing tips, nail polish tips? Just anything that you guys use that makes you look like a pretty teenager. p.s. I don't want to look slutty or one of those prissy type of teenagers, I just don't wanna look like a dork.


Answer
If you are going to the beach then try natural make up (so not a lot but make sure it is waterproof you don't want to look like a panda if your eye liner runs) , for the hair just wear your hair down maybe beachy waves or in a fish tail braid . Clothes wise a funky t-shirt with some demin shorts , sun glasses , nice sandals and maybe a cool on trend hat .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment