Thursday, January 9, 2014

Is there any safe nailpolish for pregnant women?

nail polish for pregnant women
 on ... Nail Polish Colors � Five Classic Nail Polish Colors That Every Woman
nail polish for pregnant women image



XXXBurning


Since it's Summer and it is HOT I am usually wearing flip flops. But my toes look so plain without cute nail polish on them. I was wondering if there was any safe nail polish for women who are pregnant.


Answer
I didn't know nail polish wasn't safe for pregnant women? I've never heard of that... I'm 9 weeks and just painted my toes last night! Hmm...

Is nail polish remover alright to use for pregnant women?




mikewz82


I heard that pregnant women should avoid hair dye, but is using nail polish remover alright to use? My wife is 6 and a half weeks pregnant. Thanks!!


Answer
it's not a problem. I read this in baby magazines when I was at the dr's office w/my past baby. My baby is 5 months right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment