Friday, January 10, 2014

Are fast drying nail polishes more damaging to your nails?

nail polish 60 seconds
 on ... : Beauty review - Rimmel 60 second nail polish in 320 Rapid Ruby
nail polish 60 seconds image



.


My nails have been peeling and breaking a lot for months. I stopped using anything on them and after the grew right out, they were fine. Strong, healthy and no breakage. I gradually started reintroducing various products and as soon as I used my Rimmel 60 Seconds polish on them they seems to disintegrate. Even my toe nails are cracking and breaking. It's really bizarre.

Is it coincidence or are faster drying polishes more damaging?

Would using a base coat protect my nails?



Answer
Maybe the Rimmel stuff is just bad. & I was just gonna recommend using a base coat! So yes, a base coat would definitely help & it also prevents your nails from becoming yellow after the polish.. Maybe even try a nail hardener. You can find a Sally Hansen one at drugstores. Hope this helps (:

Where can I find cheap Rimmel nail polish?




Erikaa;;


I recently bought this 60 second nail polish from Rimmel and absolutely love it to bits and want to get more. Problem is, it is slightly pricy, well I think so anyway, so I would love to know a place where I can get it for a cheaper price.

Many thanks



Answer
i got mine at wal mart for like 3 bucks...
thats pretty cheap in my opinion!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment