Saturday, January 11, 2014

What is a good home treatment for planter warts?

nail polish on warts
 on get rid of warts with nail polish
nail polish on warts image



Samantha O


I have skin colored warts on my hands and feet and when I asked my mom about them she said they were planter warts. She thinks they're not worth going to the doctor for, so what are some good home remedies? I have heard of using duct tape, but will that make it spread even more? And also, if you use the method of coating it with nail polish ,can you still use that bottle of polish on your hands or is it infected?

Thanks for any help!



Answer
duct tape worked for me! but you have to be persistant. i wouldnt go to the doctors either because i tried liquid nitrogen every two weeks for over a year and all that did was hurrrrt. we also tried banana skin but it was the duct tape that did it! 24 hours on 24 off. for as long as it takes :)

Does Compound W Wart Remover work on Plantar warts?




Bandie12


I have I plantar wart on my foot and I was wondering if Compound W gel work on it or does it only work on common warts? I also heard that painting nail polish on the wart suffocates it and after a few weeks it falls off.


Answer
You can't have a Plantar wart anywhere else on your body but your foot, because a planter's wart is what you call warts that develop on your foot. So yes, A planter's wart can be treated with compound w. But you'll have more success if you talk to a dermatologist or your primary health care physician. If it's bad enough they will use liquid nitrogen (dry Ice) to kill the virus at the root.

PS we'll be driving thru Western Virginia, will wave at every VT we see.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment