Friday, January 10, 2014

Is the smell of nail polish harmful during pregnancy?

nail polish pregnancy
 on Nail Polish 2011 4
nail polish pregnancy image






Im 10 weeks pregnant and during my job my friend started cleaning a box of nail polish. Some of the nail polish were broken and it smelled a lot. She was actually pretty close when she was doing this. Can this be harmfull to my baby?


Answer
It takes a teeny tiny amount of anything for us to smell it. What you smell goes down either into your lungs along with the air, again this will be a small amount that even makes it this far, or down your throat into your digestive system. Again, this will be very small.
I highly doubt it will do anything to you, let alone your baby. I congratulate you on caring though. If you sat around drinking the stuff, that would be a bad idea. But one sniff is not gonna do anything.
Chill :)

Are pedicures safe when you are in the first trimester?




Jenner


I just found out I am pregnant and am in need of a pedicure. Have there been any warnings regarding nail polish and pregnancy?


Answer
no! And if there was wouldn't you think ther'd be a warning label on the bottle like everything else in the world? I think while you are pregnant it's wonderful to pamper yourself a little! Go for it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment