Saturday, January 11, 2014

What are the best nail art supplies?

nail art rhinestones
 on Nail Art Designs, Flower Nail Art Designs, Cute Nail Art
nail art rhinestones image



Liz


I've been wanting to but some nail art supplies, like a dotting tool and some colored pens. I have nooo idea what products are high quality and which don't work well. If anyone who has any experience in nail art could help with out with any information or recommendations I'd greatly appreacite it. Thanks!!


Answer
Dotting tools, Nail Art brushes , Rhinestones , Nail wheels Acrylic Paint, Nail art pens and maybe some konad for nail art stamping (:

I would recomend you check out bornprettystore.com there stuff is really good and cheap I have gotten my brushes,dotting tools, wheels..etc from there and they all work great, you can even google them for reviews

You should also check out Nail art blogs they always have recommendations

Brand of top coat that won't blur my rhinestones?




Josie W


I have been using L'oreal top coat to seal in my nail art rhinestones and it always make my gems blur! Is there a brand of top coat that you would recommend that doesn't fog up nail rhinestones?


Answer
Seche Vite makes great top coats just for that! :) You can buy it at CVS or other drugstores also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment