Thursday, January 9, 2014

If I use nail polish to paint my house keys, will it damage the keyhole?

nail polish keys
 on Spring Trend: Neon Nail Polish
nail polish keys image



Nicky


I wanted to use nail polish to paint both of my keys but my mom says it will chip off and damage the keyhole. Will it?

Also, I was going to put on 2 clear coats to prevent it from chipping.



Answer
nope!! I do it all the time. But it won't last long at all. mine last only about 3-5 days. my key and my lock is perfectly fine.

Help! How do you get nail polish remover off of a keyboard?




Shannon


I spilled nail polish remover on the keyboard (not on the keys, on the side) it is working fine, but it left a mark where it spilled at. How can I get it off?


Answer
Nail polish remover is a solvent.

Solvents and plastics are not always friends. They interact chemically.

The solvent has already evaporated, so there is nothing to remove.

The color change in the plastic is permanent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment