Friday, January 10, 2014

How can I start to sell my candy jewelry online?

nail polish etsy
 on Nail Polish Ring Winterfell by BurkesPetite on Etsy, ... | My Creati ...
nail polish etsy image



Calypso


I just have a buttload of extra gummy bears, and today I decided to turn them into earrings with a protective coat of clear nail polish. It's turning out really well. I don't want to bug everyone at my high school to buy them when the money goes to me and not a real cause (though I do really need the money), so I was thinking about selling them and other candy jewelry on a website or something. How do I go about doing that?


Answer
Hi! Why don't you sell your stuff in Etsy. Etsy specializes in things like that or handmade. It will be great to sell you items there.

How do I get sharpie marker off my wood vanity?




stephanief


I've tried everything Alcohol, toothpaste, Hair Spray, lemon juice, vinegar, and Dry erase maker and nothing has worked! I cant use finger nail polish cause it will mess up the finish! Please help Its very noticeable its in the main bathroom right beside the toilet.
Its on the side so I cant cover it up with anything!



Answer
I haven't found anything yet the a Mr. Clean magic Eraser couldn't take off. I it wont take it off, I have no other suggestions.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PurelyCountry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment