Monday, January 6, 2014

How do I get rid of Nail Polish with out Nail Polish Remover?

nail polish of the month
 on Nail Polish Designs pics
nail polish of the month image



Casey Deth


My, now ex, girlfriend wrote a heart on my dresser in her sparkly Nail Polish. It's been months since we broke up and I've been too lazy to try and get rid of it some I ignored it. Now I need to remove it. And I have no Nail Polish Remover. What can I use? I don't care much for the dresser so if it's bad for wood, like warps it or something, I wouldn't care.


Answer
trying rubbing alchol. or bleach if you are really desperate

What is the best way to get old nail polish off fingernails?




Michelle


I used the sally hansen home pedicure colors and i have had it on for like 3 months and normal nail polish remover won't work. Most of it has chipped off except for the stubborn portion. Any ideas?


Answer
Get a shallow bowl and soak your nails in the nail polish remover for about 5 minutes. That will loosen up the old polish. Once you've soaked them, wash your hands and take another round of nail polish remover to your nails on a tissue or cotton ball. The stubbon polish should come right off. I'd suggest putting a top coat or protector on your nails at this point since you'll be putting them through a lot of stress with that process. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment