Saturday, January 4, 2014

What nail polish colors will look good with a burgundy dress?

nail polish party
 on ... crackle with Jessicas Party Chic nail polish | Bionic Beauty
nail polish party image



Yo!


I'm going to a promotion party and the color of my dress is burgundy.

http://images.ebsco.com/nsc/Cheshire-Linen-Burgundy-l.jpg

What nail polish colors will go well with my dress? Also, I have light, golden-ish skin, and I'm 13, fyi.



Answer
I would say any dark colors. But I would say
French-Tip
Black
or
Gold. (:

What color nail polish should I use?




Vannessa


I am going to wear a sparkly light blue dress for the party I am going to this weekend. I am planning to paint my fingernails and toes, so what color nail polish do you think I should use? I was thinking either blue (the same color as my dress) or pink. I appreciate all you answers.


Answer
Can you do a French tip on the nails n toes. Or sparkles on the nails n toes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment