Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is a very high gloss nail polish topcoat?

nail polish high
 on Makeup kit with lipstick, nail polish, blusher or rouge and brush ...
nail polish high image



ycantibhap


I'd like to find a very high gloss nail polish topcoat that is used for a french manicure. Most of the topcoats I've tried are dull. When I see a french manicure, the topcoat is super, super shiny.


Answer
Sally Hansen Mega shine! NOT seche vite. It can cause birth defects if you ever plan on having a baby!

How do I get rid of little bubbles that somehow appear in my nail polish?




A tween


So when I paint my nails, no matter what nail polish brand it is, (even high end like OPI and China Glaze) i get these tiny little bubbles that pop up in my nail polish. I don't know how they get there! Please help!


Answer
shake the polish first. base coat, let dry, then polish, and finally top coat. Start at the base of the nail




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment